Secure FTP .NET component provides:
- Switch protocols without changing code (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SCP, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Concurrent transfers using connection pools
- Support for Google Documents - uploading and downloading from GoogleDocs
- Bandwidth throttling
- File integrity checking
- Data compression
- Windows Forms FTP controls
- FTP command-line shell and FTP scripting
- Visual Studio integration
- SOCKS proxy and HTTP proxy support
- SFTP and FTPS support for C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Directory transfers and directory synchronization
- Support for HTTP downloads, including resumption of partial downloads.
- Support for x64
- Read more
Looking for an FTPS or SFTP server for Windows? See CompleteFTP.
edtFTPnet/PRO offers a set of robust and powerful, yet easy-to-use
components and controls that make transferring files using the FTP,
FTPS and SFTP protocols a breeze. All protocols are supported in a
single component meaning switching protocols is as simple as changing a property.
The unique FTP GUI Toolkit enables you to develop the bulk of your Windows
Forms FTP functionality in minutes.
Click here to see how you can
build an FTP / SFTP / FTPS client application in 2 minutes.