- - Now supports HTTP and HTTPS.
- Added support for external users via an OLEDB connection.
- Added support for bulk user imports.
- Process triggers now support FTP scripts.
- Now supports TLS 1.1 for FTPS.
- Handles anonymous user logins in a more standard manner for FTP.
- Improved scalability re simultaneous connections.
- Add login and logout event auditing.
- SITE commands now case insensitive.
- Listeners are started/restarted appropriately when "Apply Changes" is selected in the manager and protocols have been enabled or ports changed.
- Can now hide product and version number in welcome messages/banners, for PCI compliance.
- Fixed error with FTPS implicit where AUTH is (unnecessarily) required to be sent by the client.
A 30 day trial can be downloaded from http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... nload.html
More details at http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... rview.html