Enterprise Distributed Technologies is pleased to announce the release of CompleteFTP 4.0, the fast, lightweight and secure FTP/FTPS/SFTP/SCP server for Windows.
* Extensive real-time charts for performance monitoring. (Professional Edition only).
* Added Process Triggers - the ability to launch processes on the server when events such as uploading or downloading occur (Professional Edition only).
* SSH terminal access added for Windows users (Professional Edition only). Includes ability to execute processes on the server.
* Disk quotas introduced (Professional Edition only).
* Bandwidth quotas introduced (Professional Edition only).
* Can now create a new folder from within the add-user forms.
* Fix bug where creating a directory failed in WinSCP (when using SCP only).
* Bug fix where it was reported that there was an unhandled exception causing the service to terminate.
* Fixed bug where changing directory using forward slashes permitted navigation out of user's directory.
* Fixed problem with determining AD group membership.
* By default a maximum of 10 anonymous connections are now permitted (prevents someone denying service by connecting as anonymous many times.
A 30 day trial can be downloaded from http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... nload.html
More details at http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/co ... rview.html